Private servers for serious business.
SIRKit offers Private Cloud Services and Infrastructure that can be used for your very own Windows, Linux, and Unix servers. Each server is housed in our state-of-the-art cloud facility that includes 10gbit throughput, multi-homed failover internet, and redundant infrastructure.
Avoid on-going CapEx challenges and enjoy a fully deducatable OpEx monthly service.
SIRKit360™ servers are exclusively housed in Canada.
What is a Cloud Server?
A Cloud Server is a fully functional "virtual" server that uses hardware (RAM, Processor, Disk) provided by SIRKit. Instead of purchasing a physical server for yourself, you "rent" whatever "horsepower" and "space" you need from us, pay for it monthly, and install whatever operating system you want.
Cloud Servers are one of the fastest growing industries, here’s why:
1. No Upfront Investments (hardware & software). A genuine server product from most vendors will cost a business approximately $4,000-$20,000. Don’t forget adequate networking, UPS, firewall, software, deployment, and maintenance costs. Overall investments can run from $7,000 - $50,000 and up. Cloud Servers eliminate upfront hardware & software costs.
2. Avoid on-going repairs and warranties; SIRKit covers all hardware and warranty costs.
3. Save office space; Bring in more staff or use the space for something else.
4. Sandbox, Development, Lab environments; Design and test the perfect solution before you launch.
5. Faster provisioning; Servers can be launched within minutes.
6. Calculated costs and budgeting; Control your budget with fixed monthly prices.
7. Increased up-time; Your Cloud Server is housed in a certified data-center with multi-homed internet, backup generators, ups protection, and powerful enterprise equipment. This ultimately leads to less issues, and we aggressively monitor and upgrade our infrastructure on a regular basis.
8. Energy costs; think green! You may not be a granola lover, but we all try and save a little money on power bills which ultimately is a win-win for the environment.
Virtualization offers quick resource adjustments as your needs change. Add or remove CPU, RAM, and Storage to save cost, manage demand, and offer your clients or staff a powerful service to connect to.
Huge CPU & Memory
Looking for horsepower? No problem! We offer cloud servers with up to 20 CPU Cores and 384GB of memory. Tackle SharePoint, Exchange, SQL, and any major project with ease.
Multi-homed Redundant Internet
Our facility is protected by redundant internet services with 4 of the largest carriers in Canada (Shaw, Allstream, Telus, Bell).
Private Sophos UTM Security Appliance
As a Sophos Partner, SIRKit will now be supplying a dedicated Sophos Virtual UTM Appliance with each private VLAN for ultimate protection. You are provided full-access to customize and personalize the settings.
Manage firewall policies, configure server load-balancing and failover, introduce advanced spam & AV protection to your exchange cluster, configure secure VPN access to numerous devices, review detailed logging and get daily/weekly/monthly reports. These things kick ass!
Click here to checkout the Sophos UTM technology and available licensing upgrades.
SIRKit360™ Cloud Servers include a private VLAN. This offers each client an isolated and segregated private network away from all other hosted services.
Choose from Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003R2, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, CentOS, RedHat, Debian, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and more.
Avoid Upfront Investments
By virtualizing your server with SIRKit360™, your licensing and hardware costs are inclusive with your monthly package. By choosing a cloud service versus upfront capital expenditure, you avoid huge cost and help cash-flow.
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
SIRKit360™ includes a 99.9% uptime guarantee which offers credits for outages that exceed our SLA. Our services are housed in a state-of-the-art facility with PCI DSS, ISAE 3402 Type II, SSAE 16 Type II, and CSAE 3416 Type II certifications.
SIRKit has sustained an up-time factor of over 99.99% for 3 years.
Contact our sales team today!
email@example.com | 1-866-701-2755